while this hot summer seems will never end, I completed some do it yourself craft.first of all, when I’m not working at any big project because I feel lazy I surf the internet to take inspiration or find a way to spend lot of money to satisfy my craft necessity or “must to have in my stash”. So, when I read about pattern weight, a thing that permit pattern to stay flat on the fabric when cutting out pattern pieces, I thought “I need ’em”. I was surfing the net to try to find some lovely kids to buy, when I saw this “yeah!!yeah!! tutorial“: no need to spend money, I could make lovely pattern weight myself! Genial. No need to say I’ve done them and I love them. Those are only a few, I’m planning to make more.
- Check out my new class: "Stylize your Etsy shop's ...". and Get 3 months of @Skillshare Premium for $0.99! skl.sh/2gxQqoe 1 day ago
- @artthatsells refreshing the blog every 5 minutes... can't wait for the winner's announcements 😊 1 day ago
- RT @DeeBellaJ: I'm teaching "Stylize your #Etsy shop's artworks photos.." skl.sh/2gSZF09 via @skillshare and I offer some free lim… 1 week ago
- RT @DeeBellaJ: I just updated my project, "Xmas Cards - show your artworks in a Christmas feeling background" on @Skillshare: https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- this is the christmas spirit.. to know exactly how i capture it follow the link in bio 😊 instagram.com/p/BNZeaZ4hrVr/ 1 week ago